Welcome to a world of ethical, conscious, vegan food where we honor the body and all of life with fresh, home-made food that is good for all.
“Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates
Pioneer in the vegan gourmet market, purpose driving company, we are looking to do the incredible. We are not looking for the easy way. We want to provide all kinds internationally well-known dishes with a dash of French touch, Ôm-made from scratch with mostly organic ingredients, from cheese to mock meat dishes as yummy or even more tasty than conventional ones. Every dish is completely vegan in respect of animals, people health and Mother Nature protection, not only for vegans or aspiring vegans, but for all health conscious people.
Karma Kitchen is here to help you to catch the vegan wave!
International with a French touch, we provide:
- Vegan cheeses in block and spread (Camembert, Brie, Blue cheese, Boursin, Feta, Ricotta…)
- Mock meat ready made dishes (Bolognese, butter chicken, fajitas, moussaka, Swedish meatballs…) , mock fish (salmon, shrimp, homard…) and mock charcuterie (ham, foie gras, pâté, peperoni…)
- Ready to eat food in jars, salty and sweet (Pesto, tapenade, chia-seed strawberry jam, apple compote…)
- Cakes and cookies with gluten-free option
- Home delivery, take away (in Jaipur) and online order vegankarmakitchen.com
- Healthy menus with low calories or gastronomic concept to curate restaurant menu
- Catering for wedding, party, corporate meetings
So what is this vegan French cuisine food about and how is it different?
Great news! Not much difference in taste thanks to our numerous lab experiments, so it does not lead to any frustration. Vegan cooking does not use any animal extract: meat, fish, egg, milk, honey, and bone powder….indeed a lot of creativity to find healthy substitutes.
Our food concept is a creative illustration of how to provide holistic Ôm made, healthy locally sourced and mostly organic for all to eat. With a touch of French Houlala! Food should be fun, the dishes we create are made to satisfy an exigent palate and suit all cultural backgrounds and food habits, meat eaters don’t see the difference, but their body does.
Our mission is a positive contribution to humanity in providing deliciously nutritious, fresh food in harmony with the environment and the season, whilst also considering the protection of animals hence creating more compassion in the world and of course, good Karma!
Clean food, slow food, real food
At Karma Kitchen, we make sure that what you eat is conscious in ingredient quality, procurement and also well packed. We are extremely careful about the hygiene applying safe European standards from suppliers to delivery. Our food is completely vegan, ensuring that we harm no sentient beings, it is made with care and love, as precious as prana is. We cook everything from scratch, the only way to know what we’ve got on our plate. We don’t use white sugar, preservative, conservative, or any trans-fats. We provide gluten free and sugar free options for some our recipes.